Bali Web Design and Development
Wanna make a professional and stunning website for your business? We are professional web developers from Bali and will be ready to help you to make a custom websites.
In addition, we only create a website just for those of you who join our business. In a sense, you will create a website from us and sell our products. You will cooperate with us in selling various furniture, handicrafts, and decorations. All of our products are made in Bali and Java with very good quality and affordable prices. Explore our collection!
Why Choose Us?
We always develop and pay attention to the basic principles of website appearance and user perspective experience so that your website looks more user-friendly and increases visitors to your site.
In addition, making a professional website design can increase the trust of your potential customers and increase consumers to continue the transaction.
Website packages that we offer are standardly equipped with the following features:
What do you need to build a website?
- Domain Name (if you don't have one), for example www.websitename.com
- Logos and other branding identities.
- Business/company description includes products, services, history, vision and mission, etc.
- Address & business contact such as e-mail or telephone number.
Content to display on the website:
- Visual content such as: product photos / illustrations, company profile videos, etc.
- Client/customer testimonials (if any).
- Target Market (age, gender, location).
- The purpose of having a website (marketing tools, transactions, information, etc.).
How long does it take to create a website?
Depending on how complicated the website is, the fastest is 2 weeks and the maximum is 1.5 months.
What is SEO friendly?
SEO-friendly content is the type of content that's created in a way that helps the search engines rank it high. Although some marketers think this means it should be stuffed with keywords, it's really meant to help them search engines find, understand, and connect your content to the topic you're trying to cover.
What is UI and UX?
UX stands for User Experience, or User Experience. UX is a basic system design using a user perspective. UX aims to design the system so that users get relevance when using our Website
UI stands for User Interface or User Display in the form of a visual display of a website or application. UI can be in the form of shapes, colors, and writing that are designed as attractive as possible. The UI function is to support the appearance of a website system.